Wednesday 30 May 2007


What am i gonna do next????? tell me pls.........

Recently, I dint renew my blog and write my journal at all because i am so busy with my graduation design sketch. Oh dude, i have a ton of work to do but my lab always help a drinking party and i cant skip it out (?_?). Moreover, i am gonna have exam in the end of July. It gonna drive me crazy, dude. What should i do now??? i think i hasten to finish my design sketch and improve my 3D design graphic. You know, last night i just had party with my friends in lab and i t was my teacher birth day. Well, we didnt drink that much but after drinking i cant do nothing beside going to bed and wait for dawn to start working again. Does any body can work after drinking? i dont think so.

Oh dude, i forgot to discuss with my teacher about my research and my exams. I gotta go now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are you doing? :)