Tuesday 21 July 2009

1日、大切なもの、手放さないもの???? Time

Looking back to the past 3 years ago and think about life at the present, time is passing and people change a lot. Now it is time for me to face with that thing. Next year i will start a new working life which is different from what I am doing right now. My student life is very priceless because all friends and people who i have met are so nice and unchangeable. I hope i keep what i have done during this time as forever memory. One day one day student life now is so meaningful that i could not waste it like 3 yeas in the past. Now time is diamond and i wanna spend it carefully before i start working. But i still wonder how i could spend this short precious life time with my best friends.

Bandit 250CC, i miss ma bike.....it's a bit noisy!

No comments: