Wednesday 25 April 2007

What happened to my design???? (9_9)/////

Is anyone able to contribute me some idea concerning with design??? i really yearn to get to know what my design is. Recently i am pushed to make a decision on the estate for my graduation theater design project. Overall, i can imagine the whole phase but not much and i am reluctant to get to the main point of design. Before i could make my project into progress i have to discuss many times with my TA and prof. To all of them, they would like me to go through from a soft to a hard point but i have always jumped into a decision inversely. So, it takes me to a task work right now (T_T). I think i gonna take it for granted though and then i will track soft points. In general, for architects who design a building, they usually jump from the hard to soft points as i do because the building is judged by its appearance not concept of the construction. So it leads me design from the appearance rather then forming concept first. So what i am gonna do next? give me idea, pals? Now i am collecting documents for the soft points.

No comments: