Monday 30 April 2007

What is G.W to meeeee????

Well, Golden Week is a shot famous holidays in Japan and everyone here would love to have it so much, though. Hey buddy, what have you done during this holidays?? i hope you had fun with your friends and girl/boy friends. To me, i am having amount of task work to do and it seems to distort my holidays, though i tried to forget it sometime. Last week, i had Tea party with my old and new dudes who just happed to be in Japan on April this year. Yeah! i didnt distress so much about my school work at all, i painted the town red. You know! what is Tea party? it is a party who is hold by a teacher so that the foreign and Japanese students in the University can enjoy talking, exchanging experiences, culture, and so on cordially together. T P is not mainly about drinking tea or soft drink but it is for international exchange. We can have alcohol as well and when we get drunk we will be familiar with talking each other. It is one of the main purpose of T P, i think. Actually, people didnt drink so much including me but we talked a lot and as result, it made me have a sore throat for the following day. Talking about this week, i gonna have BBQ either with my old dudes and seniors. At G.W i with my dudes here always hold a BBQ party a long the river side. Last year, we had a good day cuz the weather was so fine and it was sunny day. After BBQ, We intimately played football, Badminton and sang JP songs. We really had fun and vise versa. So this year, i expect the weather will be fine as last year.
Does anyone want to join this meaningful party??? dont be reluctant, pal!

2 comments:

Vibolka said...

I just saw some photos about the BBQ party in a blog. Everybody were having so much fun! I wish I could join such party sometime.

Daravuth--QuincY said...

dont forget to join us next event. U r always welcome.