Thursday 6 September 2007

InterviEW!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday , i just came back from Tokyo because i had interview exam there. It was so hard day for me and i think it was the exam that could change my destiny, though. If i pass that exam i will move to Tokyo on April next year for master course. I can hang out with close friends and seniors again. Talking about interview, it was so weird and it made me surprise when i was asked to complete question sheet concerning with the interview context during 20mn. My turn was the 4th, so i had to write so quickly as soon as i can. Then, when i entered the interview room i was asked again to put that question sheet on the slide to show my answers to the interviewers. Overall, i was so nervous to explain them about my exam reason, research theme and its context. I didnt answer well but i got admired that i could write Kanji well orderly, so i felt relaxed then. In fact i wanted to come back home early when i finished it but i didnt excuse to leave early. I had to wait till the interviewees got interviews all and wait for the result if i have to get interview again or not. It started from 9:00AM and finished at 13:30PM. It was my hard day and hope i will pass this tough exam.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Otsukaresamadeshita!!! Hope you`ll pass... Sathu②

Vibolka said...

so, when will you know the result?

Daravuth--QuincY said...

on Friday this week.