Wednesday 19 September 2007

Yaru Ki,

Now, i think everyone is taking their summer vacation happily. Some may travel to foreign countries, and others may go to visit home. To me, my school is in summer vacation but i dont really have enough relaxation because i have to go to school in order to do my research and some experiments. During the past few days, i am having experiments with my friends. It is not tough but it some kinds of troublesome works. Because of school holidays, i dont think i am in hectic life but i feel relax but my Yaru ki(feeling of doing sth) is flying away since i finished my entrance exams. Anyway, i realize that it has been about 4 years that i havent visit home, so now i feel i should travel somewhere far away like Australia, US, Canada or visit home....to meet sth new. It is da thing i wanna do now.
Now i feel some kinds of lazy and yarukinai(do nothing). What should i do? is it homesick or stress? i dont think i am having stress because i went to Tokyo frequently to visit my old dudes and we were kidding so much.
This week i will go to TOkyo again to join Sayonara party of my senior even though i am going to have Zemi in the morning the same day. I hope i gonna have fun with them so that i can restore my Yaruki back.

No comments: