Tuesday 27 November 2007

KOMABA BUNKASAI 2007

On friday last week, it was Komaba bunkasai. Well, i went to join it for many times and also this year i think i cant miss this wonderful multi-cultural event, i finally happened to be in that festival again from morning till the end. It was so glad to be there because i met many Cambodian friends and kosai. This year, even though there were not many people who joined it compared to last year, this event went so lively with fun. I think this year, the most interesting performance to me was also Cambodian performances which were Kanseing Sanhei, Kosh Russeiy, and traditional dances. Hope everyone in all part of JP can come to join it next year to motivate our performers.

1 comment:

Vibolka said...

I really wanted to join the event. I hope I can join this event next year.