Wednesday 7 May 2008

How about Cheery blossom????

Every where, i mean round about, many Sakura(JP flower) trees seemed to come out to welcome me when i reached the entrance gate of shinjuku park. Of course, I together with many unforgetable friends went to spend some times in that gorgeous and beautiful place. Not only my folks but also too crowded JP people took their food, beers, Sake and sat down under Sakura to pass their time during wonderful day. I think everyone should spend holidays in JP during cheery blossom because you will find out the different world beside the present world.

I dunno what kind of tree it is...(?_?)

big smile,,hope you could smile for ever

Sakura tree, i guess you will love it whenever you see it once

first b4 finding place for lunch

Wat Phnom, Cyclo driver playing SeiiY

good view

I love these trees

YOu know how beautiful it is

I forgot to smile again

Where am I?

too many

JP young Otaku fashion

good players

they are not my team but still good players

No comments: