Wednesday 25 July 2007

2 days off in Tokyo,

It has been 4 months that i havent visited Tokyo. Last week, i went there to join my prof birthday which took place there and after finished party i dint want to come back with my friends and teachers. So i decided to hang out there for two or three days. Unfortunately, it was raining like dog and cat and i couldnt go out at all beside staying in my friend's room, watching TV to kill the time. Of course, it is different from my place where i am living at the present. Tokyo is cosmopolitan, crowded, fashion city, i think. I was so surprised again and again when i went to visit there. To me, I think it was Cambodian food testing day because when i was there my friend always cooked Cambodian foods for me and they were all so wonderful. Wow! It makes me homesick again. Next day, i together with my old dudes went to Cambodia restaurant in Yoyogi. It was so nice restaurant but the owner is so weird because he always decided menu in advance for us before we place an order. So we cant order what we want to eat. Moreover, he is also talkative man and worry about the students who come to his restaurant should keep theirs money for studying.

No comments: