Sunday 29 July 2007















This semester soccer will pass peacefully (_ _)

Yesterday, i went to play play soccer after my absence for 4 weeks because of the hard time of graduation design. There was the same members as usual but many of them doesnt come to have fun because next week is the exam' period, so everyone doesnt feel soccer at all beside some soccer addicted members including me. Yesterday, it was not my day. I didnt play well, have stamina and also i felt uneasy. Well, i drank so much before i went to play soccer but i really enjoyed soccer so much. I put a few goals as well by running like a unmoved tiger. When i tried to run so fast it maked me feel not so good. Then, someone stepped on my left foot and also it gave me a very terrible pain. Oh! i cant run, i thought. By staying at the back side and being a goal keeper, i could bear till the end of the game. Next week, it will be the last time for transfer student here to play soccer with us and after that they gonna come back to their countries. Oh! i will miss them esp. Nelson....i hope i will meet him in France...i like France so much.

1 comment:

Davith said...

Nice blog ! If you have time please take a tour on my blog http://davithpheap.wordpress.com