Sunday 8 July 2007

Finished graduation design and coming back

Well, I just finished my graduation design and i think i should renew my blog after being absent for a couple of months. Yep, let me talk about my graduation design, i had very hard days and i spent most of my time at school everyday and i didnt see anything beside sitting in front PC and clicking PC mouse. Honestly, this time i really love my designing even though i didnt get much motivation from my school professors during my presentation. I think it is my last design because from now on i will start to research about building materials that it is another field completely different from building design. I chose the theme which expresses my idea of making new Cambodia national theater along the river front. So let me explain briefly about it, my idea is to change the old fired theater location to the place where it is located a long river front. Then, i try to blend between theater music and river flowing voice so that the whole building consists of river water feeling and new music. It means i want visitors to enjoy not only music but also river echo and view. I realized that when i put the river into the whole building especially from entrance, the newest enjoying space will appear by location. Also, i want visitors to move everywhere by passing the river and they are able to have the feeling of river and its echo. I think it is hard to figure out its concept. I need to explain you all face to face in order you all could understand clearly about my concept. Of course, i had very hard time but i experienced good things and learned a lot from it. I tried to find and break my limit of strength but actually i dint reach it and i think i could catch it if i do my best to do hardest work.

Here are the pix of my submitting sheets(A1x10)

No comments: