Monday 17 December 2007

B-Sareun and Pichet 送別会

B-Sareun and Pichet are going back to Cambodia on Thursday this week and I together with some Cambodian students in Utunomiya joined that party. We were served Khor Koh and Bay Domneup Sansya as main dishes. It is several years that i have known B-Sangha(B-Sareun's husband and Pichet's father) and it is about 1 year that i got to know both of them via B-Sangha. I wannna cry but my tear doesnt fall down from my eyes i dont no why???出会い=別れit is the rule that i think it happen so frequently in human life, but i dont think it happened to me so fast and very often....People who i have known are disappearing gradually to find their own ways but i dont blame destiny cuz the world is so small than i thought, i will crash them one day in a specific time.fuuuuuu

front left B-Sareun, B-Sangha and Pichet

2 comments:

VChh MIL@NO said...

ACミランの選手が一人ここにいたか?とてもWonderful in Reds...><:-)~

Daravuth--QuincY said...

まあ、一人いたけど、ただの熱望なサッカーのファンだ。。。