Wednesday 26 December 2007

I Should hate X mas this year,

Yeah! X mas passed and went away without saying good bye to me again. Actually, I was Santa to make people happier and to give children their favorite presents but i was not the one who familiar with X mas because Santa have to travel a long way and round about to load the presents to people. Sometimes Santa is also lazy to do that, he may need sth special and present as well. OK, juts kidding, I hope Everyone may enjoy Xmas with their B/F friend by eating cake or chickens. But to me, i should hate Xmas this year because i had a year end party with my Lab folks on X mas day, it was really suck (?_?) that i didnt hold a really Xmas on its day. Yesterday, i together with my Lab folks had party at Pandra( Restaurant on 3rd flood in Toyoball). It was a good place to go because the restaurant environment is some kinds of Hawaii resort and there are many sort of drink include Alcohol and soft drink(about 300 sorts). Though Xmas is gone but New year day will come in few days. I dint wish someone a great X mas but i wish you all a great new year day.....

No comments: