Saturday 26 January 2008

Struggling time,

Yeah! it seems to me that i have to face many things right now. Many questions come out in my mind and they always put me down while I am thinking about it. Not sometimes but everytime I cheat myself and say"Never give up at any time, do your best, you can do it" cuz I were born to struggle to all hardest things as Achilles(Brooding warrior in Troy movie). In fact, i like him so much cuz he is so handsome and cool warrior who fight for fame and love.

I dont wanna make my reasearch my facing problem at the moment but i have to break it out cuz i cant garaduate without doing a presentation. I spoke to myself that in 2 weeks, every thing is gonna be fine and i could feel released from pressure. I will smill again without pain inside.

I dont think i have only graduation problem but i have many obstacles to destroy so that my missions will be complete. Recently i find myself incompetent when i cant answer to my friends only one question which i cant describe in public. Let say it is your own problem too. Of course, i never give up till now i am finding the logical answer to satify you all. Just wait i dont think i put you down as b4, be hopeful........何よりもやる気あるのは大切だ!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you can makeit! Gd luck wth ur presentation.

Cheers,
Savuth

Anonymous said...

頑張りましょう!!!