Monday 10 March 2008

Even small thing but necessary(Student Project)

Student project is some kinds of project which is made by students in the school and it is supported by many professors and school president. Its purpose is to spread out foreign cultures to people out side the school and to understand the different cultures between JP and foreign countries. Today, it is the last time for my student project presentation after i had presented one before and I together with 3 JP students did the presention about our student project achiement. In my school there are many student project activities and they had to show their achiements today including my team. This presentation was participated by many professors and also school president. After the presentation it was the question time where the participators have to interrogate us which points they were wondering. Actually, my team were not asked to much questions, while the others were asked a lot of questions for school president. Through this project, i have learnt a lot from it esp. the communition between JP elementary students, among members and how to run one project as well. I hope i could use what i have learnt from school activities to manipulate on my real field work in the near future. (^o^)L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Anonymous said...

Sounds great and wanna join that.