Sunday 5 August 2007

Meeting means being apart!!!!(T_T)

After i transfered to Utsunomiya Uni. i met many foreign students who came from Australia, America, France, Bulgaria, Hong Kong, Moritania, Argentine,...and so on. Most of them are friends and i really love to hang out, play rock and role with them so much, though. I spent most of my free time with them esp. party at dorm. some time clubbing. Unfortunately, Last semester some of them went back home and also this semester most of them again are gonna to return to their homeland. They left me here and i cant do nothing beside going to see them off by saying at last SEE You MAN, some days in your countries and dont forget to guide me good places when i get there. Friday night this week, it was Sayonara (good bye) party. Some people cried by hugging each other and say will you come back here again or not??? the answer is i dont no yet. Including me, even my tear didnt fall down but the meaning of being apart to me is very huge to me much more than every thing because there is nothing good beside meeting a good friend. Friend is like chewing gum, it is so nice while we are eating so long but we feel regret when we spill it out from our mouth. Hope i will happen in their countries some days so that i can say how much i miss them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.