Tuesday 16 October 2007

Lucky to find my bike back

Last week on Friday night, after i had party with my teacher at school, I rode my bike as usual to lead my dorm. It was really ashamed that i parked it in front my dorm and i forgot to lock it and then it was stolen immediately......so sad...i love my bike so much. But this week yesterday i finally found it back while i was walking home. I was so surprise who took and parked it in front of Seikyo(school cantine). I was on the cloud nine and i quickly rode it home. After arriving home, i started to think that i should have waited to see who took my bike.....I was so lucky anyway. I have to be careful and lock it every time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that.

Anonymous said...

hey Vuth, I think I knew you...if i am not wrong we studied together in high school in grade 8..hee, that great to see you here after such a long lost contact.

Daravuth--QuincY said...

Hey, s.k. It may remind me if you tell me your full name cuz i think i have a good memory.....
cheers,